Rev your engines and join us on Sunday, May 16, 2021 for the first Road Rally of the St. Andrew Society of Colorado!
If you’ve never participated in a road rally before, this one is a cross between a race and a scavenger hunt. You will drive along a pre-determined route to specific checkpoints. At each checkpoint, you will solve clues related to Denver and Scotland using signs and objects found along the rally route. This is not a contest of speed or racing. You will need to provide documented evidence of each completed clue.
Cross the finish line to celebrate with some sweet snacks and prizes!
At some of the checkpoints, it will be necessary for one person to get out of the car. You might be taking a photo, or participating in a wee challenge. (Please follow Colorado COVID guidelines.)
- Start and finish are not at the same location, but are within the Denver metro area.
- Check-In: 12:30 p.m.
- Mandatory Briefing: 12:35 p.m.
- Vehicles: Sports cars, family sedans…anything with 4 wheels that’s street legal, has seat belts for all passengers and up to date insurance.
- At least two people (a driver and a navigator) are required per car.
- Rally entry fee per vehicle: regular SASC Members $25; Non-Members $35. Registration includes pre-paid snacks for 2 people per car. Additional passengers may enjoy snacks by subscription.
- Register and pay online at coloradoscots.com
- General Instructions will be emailed to those who are registered.
- Contact the Rallymaster at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Come out and discover Scotland here in Denver and learn what rallying is all about!
Thank you for being a Participant in the St Andrew’s Society of Colorado (SASC) event taking place on May 16, 2021. Participation in all aspects of the activity, which involves operating your motor vehicle on public roads is voluntary.
The ultimate responsibility for Participant and vehicle safety lies with the Participant, vehicle owner, driver, navigator, and guests. The Participant agrees that by entering this event, the Participant acknowledges that the event will be conducted on public roads with the accompanying hazards.
The Participant also acknowledges that by participating in the event, the Participant may suffer bodily injury or death, or loss or damage to property. The Participant further acknowledges that the Participant has voluntarily, assumed the risk of bodily injury or death or loss or damage to, property and waives any claims for bodily injury or death, or loss or damage to property against SASC, its directors, officers, and agents, event organizers , and other participants; discharges such persons and entities from responsibility for such losses; and covenants not to sue such persons and entities for bodily injury or death or loss or damage to property. The
Participant acknowledges that he/she is licensed to operate a motor vehicle, has the required statutory motor vehicle insurance and that the
Participant’s vehicle is in compliance with all safety laws and regulations. The Participant agrees that he/she will observe all traffic regulations and laws as well as any adjustments due to traffic, weather or other conditions and failure to do so will result disqualification from the event.
By registering below for this rally, you agree to the terms of the above release.
IMPORTANT! Your registration is not complete until you pay your registration fee. After submitting this form, you will be taken to the payment page where you will complete the payment of the registration